Allotment Diary

Friday 29 June 2012

Sorry

Dear Blog
I'm so sorry, I haven't paid attention to you this week. Its not intentional, I promise. I've been busy with real life. I know I shouldn't ignore you, after all, I started you to map our lives for the children to read about but. . . . .  kids keep you busy! Its been non stop this week so I promise to come back to you this weekend and post some of our holiday photos and to write about the lovely places we went to. It will be a long post to make up for the non-attention you've been given

Gotta run now

Helen x

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your long post, Helen, and all your wonderful photos. I can't wait to see all the pictures of the places we'll soon be visiting. It's always so hard to get back on top of things when you come home from holiday.

    ReplyDelete