Allotment Diary

Monday 19 March 2012

Birthday, Friendships, School Trips, Lottie

Wow 12 days since my last post - bad woman!! Lots of things happening here. K had his 50th birthday on the 12th. It was a low key affair as being 50 is not good lol. The children wanted to make something of it so we invited Mum around and had a buffet tea. K liked his pressies so much - they are still sat on his desk in the bedroom!  C has her birthday on 21st so I've been getting ready for that - actually no I haven't as I bought everything in the Jan sales and for her main pressie she's having money, just need to wrap it all tomorrow.
D is going to Overstrand with his school for 3 days as of Wednesday, he's very excited, he's decided that his blank needs to stay at home though, he's growing up.
C is going to France with her school next Monday for 5 days,she has just had a big fall out with her friend and is very upset, she's also worried that it might make her trip a difficult one, these are the times when I wish I could give her 1/10th of my confidence - she has none - then she could just tell the nasty madam to go away once and for all and then stand up to the ones that are mean to her, I don't remember having any problems at school with my friends, we all got on together and played nicely, nowadays they do nothing but compete for attention from each other and try and beat each other in the fashion/boyfriend/who's done what stakes. C gets really upset about it all and feels very inferior, she has just over 1 year left before moving onto secondary school - home ed seems more and more likely!
Housework has fallen by the wayside so today I've spent all my time clearing, cleaning, hoovering blah, blah, blah
The Lottie is coming along nicely as we've been over there alot, Lettuce's are sprouting away and lots of seeds have been planted along with Onions, Garlic and Shallots - I love these next few months at the Lottie, I love to see everything growing and the wait for the produce is almost orgasmic.

Photos of the Lottie next time

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment