Allotment Diary

Friday 26 August 2011

Leaving Comments

I wish, I wish, I wish I knew . . . . . .  how to leave a comment on other blogs!!!!

Everytime I try I can't Grrrrrrrr

I am asked to sign in, I do, I can't

Oh to be allowed into the secret world of comments

Helen x

PS Huge big Thank You to Liz for pointing me in the right direction, I think I've got it sorted, well, I hope I have.
I've been playing around and found out how to add the Blogs that I follow - see the bottom of the page, more will follow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen - sorry you can't leave comments. Make sure that the "stay signed in" box is not ticked - sometimes that can help. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - something must be going right!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz, yours and about 2 others are the only blogs I can leave comments on, its very frustrating. I'm going to give your suggestion a go and see what happens although I do think its more to do with my complete lack of know how more than anything else lol

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor blimey . . . it worked!!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you're sailin'!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete